Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I got false accusations of my life on a show called 20/20…

Customer Question
I got false accusations...

I got false accusations of my life on a show called 20/20 witch affected my mental health and my reputation as a muder I would like to know what steps to take

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Connecticut

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I don't know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was a signing some papers in jail. I had a thapist in jail that I think was trying to ask me about my life but I use PCP when I was young and have no good memory. This has caused me to relapse on almost every drug. I need help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
9/22/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 8 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What false accusations, specifically, were they?

By the way, you may get a phone call offer. This is system generated, and at this point I don't know enough about your situation to know if I can assist you. Decline the offer if it comes up and we can continue in this chat function. And there might be a bit of a delay between me your response and my answer or any follow up question that I might have. I think that there's some maintenance going on with the site. Thank you for your patience.

I would like to know what steps to take in this law suit. I got false accusations of almost my whole life I have got put on multiple meds I am parinored outside of my house can barely sleep. I feel I can't even get married in my future for a murder a was acussed for. I only seen half if not 15 minutes of the show. I cry every night and feel as if where ever I go I can't even start a new life. This matter has caused me to do drugs like heroin PCP. I just need help to move forward. Do you know if I can get a law suit or what steps take
My mental health status is I'm 23 hand scitofenia at age of 14

What did they say about you on this program? I assume that you want to sue the producers / production company / etc... of 20/20?

They said I was a cold harder killer, trafficking, and a hustler. It's a show on basic t.v do you know how much can I make on this law suit

I see. Is there any evidence that the producers / writers talked about you in this way maliciously? That is, that they really want to harm you? Or is it for "entertainment value", etc... that they're making these statements about you?

There's evidence of state mental from the cast of 20/20 I just seen it air in 2014 and cryed. I must of got interview for a tharipsit Jennifer from masion youth institution in Cheshire ct. The show is a documentary about my life. I can sleep in paranoid scared for my life of my future and cause me to take medication for mental health
Personal Injury Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 7 months ago

So to be clear, there never were any allegations, trial, conviction, etc... of these events? This is the first time that they talked about them?

I'm never got convicted for the alleged crime I just got interview by my thipist in jail without knowing back in 2013. And seen me in the documentary show. And they have re runs on the show

When was the show originally aired? When's the last time that a rerun was shown?

Infolawyer, Attorney