Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I plan to complain about someone in a non-for-profit

Customer Question
organization. I think he is...
I plan to complain about someone in a non-for-profit organization. I think he is volunteer in that organization, and the head of this organization's local office. His regular job is an attorney. I don't think he is a good person nor good volunteer nor good attorney based on his behaviors. Any special precautions I should take when complaining about this person? Thanks.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
9/15/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Any complaint should be limited to true statements or statements of opinion. Any false statements of fact can give rise to a claim for defamation.

I hope this helps. If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary.

This question still appears to be open. Was there anything else I can do to assist you? If so it's my pleasure.....

If I have answered your question, please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the attorneys here are not employees of the site and otherwise do not receive credit for spending time with customers. Best wishes to you as you move forward here.