Personal Injury Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified personal injury lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All personal injury lawyers are VERIFIED
I just fell at a hospital handicap crossing where there was
Judge Bill K ret.
Judge Bill K ret., retired
i just fell at a hospital handicap crossing where there was algae that was difficult to see before I got into the cross walk while I was looking for cars . I had my 1.5 year old in my arms and it caused me to slip she feel out of my arms while I continue to slip and try to catch her causing me to flip her on her head onto the concrete and my entire body weight land on her left ankle. She is fine, I immediately went to the er at the hospital I was just leaving and she was fine. I am active duty military and I hurt my knee. I have to see a coast guard doctor for myself unless I get a referral. My knee has had a previous injury And is really hurting now. Is there legal grounds for a lawsuit since the reason was due to algae build-up that caused me to slip and drop my child? I have pictures … read more
I rented a lakefront house in Tennessee in August, through
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I rented a lakefront house in Tennessee in August, through VRBO. The property was extremely steep down to the lake, with no clear path . I was walking down to the lake with my sister on Sunday, August… read more
My son slipped on a spilled drink at a resort in playa del
Marc
Marc, Attorney at Law
Hello, My son slipped on a spilled drink at a resort in playa del carmen. We were attending a wedding. He fell on a glass and received life threatening injuries to his wrist. We had to rush him to a h… read more
On Jan. 3rd 2017 I fell on an icy sidewalk at home and broke
Legal Eagle, Attorney
On Jan. 3rd 2017 I fell on an icy sidewalk at home and broke my left ankle in 3 places: a trimollear break. This is usually only correctible by surgery. However, my orthopedic surgeon decided to do no… read more
I am a tourist from Ottawa, Ontario Canada. I have my own
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am a tourist from Ottawa, Ontario Canada. I have my own car here and am presently in Los Angeles. I was booked to continue on to San fransisco but had an accident. I boarded a day tour minibus. At t… read more
From cabo, i had to get a credit card. i am staying at the
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
hi David from cabo, i had to get a credit card. i am staying at the villa de palma in cabo san lucas mexico. i suffered an incident on sunday 11/8/2015 at midnight. i fell asleep on a lounge chair in … read more
Hi Dimitry, I have a question. My wife fell last week in
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Hi Dimitry, I have a question. My wife fell last week in Cabo San Lucas in the cantina of Cabo Wabo there were two steps just outside of the picture viewing area that did not have hand rails or proper… read more
I slipped and fell on a miniature golf course and requested
LawTalk, Attorney
I slipped and fell on a miniature golf course and requested the golf course pay my medical bills as i was uninsured and it cost me about 20k. i made the error of not using an attorney and gave them my… read more
I was on vacation in Mexico at the Hilton in Cabo San Lucas.
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was on vacation in Mexico at the Hilton in Cabo San Lucas. I suffered an injury when a metal plate at the bottom of the pool was not properly secured and it hovered in the water. My foot, without re… read more
I fell and broke my ankle on nov 2009 at a local putt putt
RJ
RJ, JD
I fell and broke my ankle on nov 2009 at a local putt putt golf course. I submitted a request for reimbursement of my bills to the business owner about 2 months ago and his insurance company sent me a… read more
my brother and i live in stockton ca, he tried to climb up
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
my brother and i live in stockton ca, he tried to climb up a ladder to my roof and check the air condition. unfortaunly he fall off the later broke his left ankle and bruise his self i contacted my in… read more
I live in a NYC co-op apartment building. Last week I slipped
Loren, personal injury lawyer
I live in a NYC co-op apartment building. Last week I slipped and fell on the entrance stairs and broke my ankle. I have lived in my building for 26 years, and there has always been a canopy over the … read more
In november 2009 I fell off a ladder at my brother in laws
RJ
RJ, JD
In november 2009 I fell off a ladder at my brother in laws house and broke my ankle. not really any bodys fault except the ladder went left and I went right . fell about 2 feet. Well it never healed p… read more
I Fell in a parking lot of a strip mall. I broke my foot and
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I Fell in a parking lot of a strip mall. I broke my foot and have been off work for 2 months. The mall had not cared for the lot all winter aand it was ice and snow packed. What can I do--is thier ins… read more
IF I SLIPPED AND FELL IN THE PARKING LOT OF AN APARTMENT
Attorney Wayne
Attorney Wayne, Attorney-at-Law
iF I SLIPPED AND FELL IN THE PARKING LOT OF AN APARTMENT COMPLEX, SPRAINED MY ANKLE AND TOE AND HAD TO GET EMERGENCY SERVICE CAN I HOLD THE OWNER OF THAT APARTMENT COMPLEDX LIABLE FOR MY INJURIES?… read more
I recently took a trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico from
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, personal injury lawyer
I recently took a trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico from Idaho Falls Idaho flying on Skywest airlines (subsidary of Delta airlines) On the segment of the flight from Salt Lake City Utah to Cabo I fell asl… read more
I broke my leg/ankle on my driveway. I have people telling
P. Simmons, Attorney
I broke my leg/ankle on my driveway. I have people telling I should sue on my own house insurance. I was wondering if this is possible & do I need a lawyer?… read more
i fell & slipped @ an indoor waterpark resort & fractured my
ADillon
ADillon, personal injury lawyer
i fell & slipped @ an indoor waterpark resort & fractured my ankle. can i sue for even just the medical bills?… read more