Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Hellos I received a Stryker hip replacement in 2006 and had…

Customer Question
Hellos I received a...

Hellos I received a Stryker hip replacement in 2006 and had to have another total hip replacement due to major problems relating to it in 2008 is there anyway I can receive compensation?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No doctor told me what had happened to my hip after he replaced it with new one and apparently wrote a paper on it .that's all I know I mentioned it to my go but he wasn't keen on claiming compensation .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure what information they want .

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

While you may have an issue because of the statute of limitations, since it has been 9 years since this happened and was known and the statute of limitations is 4 years from discovery, there is a Stryker hip replacement settlement out there and you may qualify. You need to contact the settlement management company at 1-***-***-*******@******.***

They will need to review your medical records and the letter from your doctor to determine if you qualify.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.