ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Does calif. Micra fall under CCP 340.5?

Customer Question

does calif. Micra fall under CCP 340.5?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Calif.. MICRA
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes. This statute was part of MICRA when passed in 1975. So it's actually more accurate to say that CCP 340.5 falls under MICRA, rather than the other way around, as it was part of MICRA.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

I see that you rated my answer negatively. Can you tell me why you did that? I answered your question completely and accurately. So I don't understand why you rated it one star. Can you please explain?