legalg
legalg, Attorney
Experience:  General Practitioner. Research Attorney
63726236

Richards v. CH2, Inc. (2001) 26 Ca; 4th 798 mentions

Customer Question

Richards v. CH2 Hill, Inc. (2001) 26 Ca; 4th 798 mentions administrative continuing violations doctrine. Does this apply to medical malpractice estoppel? Explain in a paragraph
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

I will opt out and let another expert try.

Expert:  legalg replied 1 month ago.

I have researched this and could not find a case where this applied to medical malpractice; I did find cases where it has been extended to licensing issues, and contracts.

Please see Gilkyson, et al. v. Disney Enterprises, Inc., et al.

Also please see:

Aryeh v. Canon Business Solutions, Inc. (unfair competition application)

This is an "equitable doctrine" based on theories of equity/justice.

As such it is discretionary and the court would apply it on a case by case basis.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Expert:  legalg replied 1 month ago.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: