Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Can I sue Kaiser if I am on Medi-Cal? I had to sue two

Can I sue Kaiser if...
Can I sue Kaiser if I am on Medi-Cal?
I had to sue two insurance company's several years ago in Pro Per following an auto accident because my attorney backed out of it at the last minute. We settled it in Mediation but I did not get anything like I should have. I recently learned that attorneys can be held responsible for doing that via insurance they carry. Is this a new because when this happened to me in 2006 I was told they can decline to represent you even if they have already signed an agreement to represent you?
9/7/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
You can sue if there is negligence and injury. If there is a representation agreement one cannot break that unless both sides agree. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Thanks!
Kindly rate me five stars.
Infolawyer, Attorney