Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have several issues going on n 1 being personal injury I

Customer Question

Hi...I have several issues going on n 1 being personal injury I think
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: I am in California n yes i have medical records of the on going conditions n now it has gotten worse due this neighbor n my apt mgr not doing anything about it
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: I want to bring a lawsuit against the complex the neighbor n against the owner of the complex...but like I said there's more than jus personal injury
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The mgr won't acommodate ADA laws...Mgr refuses to do nothing about the harassment from the neighbor...I'm being discriminated against...my civil rights are being violated...I'm not living in a safe environment...I'm in fear of my safety n my life n the safety n the lives of my service dogs...My service dogs have been abused, teased, and taunted which is illegal....
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.

where are you located. I can send you a list of attorneys that may be able to help

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sacramento Ca