How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1135
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have several issues going on n 1 being personal injury I

Customer Question

Hi...I have several issues going on n 1 being personal injury I think
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: I am in California n yes i have medical records of the on going conditions n now it has gotten worse due this neighbor n my apt mgr not doing anything about it
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: I want to bring a lawsuit against the complex the neighbor n against the owner of the complex...but like I said there's more than jus personal injury
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The mgr won't acommodate ADA laws...Mgr refuses to do nothing about the harassment from the neighbor...I'm being discriminated civil rights are being violated...I'm not living in a safe environment...I'm in fear of my safety n my life n the safety n the lives of my service dogs...My service dogs have been abused, teased, and taunted which is illegal....
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.

where are you located. I can send you a list of attorneys that may be able to help

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sacramento Ca