Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have several issues going on n 1 being personal injury I…

Customer Question
Hi...I have several issues...

Hi...I have several issues going on n 1 being personal injury I think

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

I am in California n yes i have medical records of the on going conditions n now it has gotten worse due this neighbor n my apt mgr not doing anything about it

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

I want to bring a lawsuit against the complex the neighbor n against the owner of the complex...but like I said there's more than jus personal injury

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The mgr won't acommodate ADA laws...Mgr refuses to do nothing about the harassment from the neighbor...I'm being discriminated against...my civil rights are being violated...I'm not living in a safe environment...I'm in fear of my safety n my life n the safety n the lives of my service dogs...My service dogs have been abused, teased, and taunted which is illegal....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
8/19/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

where are you located. I can send you a list of attorneys that may be able to help

Sacramento Ca