Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

No response to my demand letter to insurance company

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
8/17/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Have you followed up to make sure it was received? Also, what specifically is your question? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

I did follow up, letter was received

Thank you. And what is your question precisely?

Also, if you don't mind clarifying, is this your own insurance or the fault of some third party? And what sort of insurance claim is it--for instance, home, personal injury, workers compensation, etc.

Infolawyer, Attorney