LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I was working for a woman who found me on a website called

Customer Question

I was working for a woman who found me on a website called nexrdoor.we worked 3 hrs one day and was going to go back in the a.m.but I couldn't make it at the time she wanted me there. I told her I would come back in the afternoon when I was done at my other job.well she went on the website and posted in capitol letters in bold print,DON'T HIRE SCOT TUBB.he broke a fixture demanded money and then disappeared. That website is where I get 75 %of my work.and that's not true what she said.im a guy who works hard for a living and I need to eat and pay bills which she tried to ruin me.can I use her?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Yes, it is possible that you could sue her for defamation, if you could show that the statements were false and misleading and done so with the intent to harm. If nothing was broken and/or you did not ask for money and she claimed you did, when it did not happen, that would be a false statement which she knowingly made, to try and harm you and your reputation. Moreover, you shared that she said you disappeared, when that was not the case either, so it could be clear that she tried to harm and hurt you and made up lies, to do so.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what should I do.? Should I sue her?my guy that works for me was there and saw everything .I got all the text messages showing that she was trying to hurt me and lying.shes an angry old slumlordwho deliberately tried to ruin my life.i can take criticism pretty well I think.i get 80%of my work from that website which wasn't designed to ruin people's lives.so every time someone doesn't get what they want when they want it they can make up some shit and f**k your life all to hell.i have a baby on the way. She affected my wife and child's life

It is at your discretion to sue and go after her. Also, you can try and resolve this and demand she remove the post or else take legal action against her, to do so. You shared that her post and comments are hurting your business and ability to work and are lies, so if you want it to be removed, stopped and/or wanted to obtain damages, you need to file suit.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!