Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Can I sue a dentist for negligence and malpractice within…

Can I sue a...

Can I sue a dentist for negligence and malpractice within the Veterans Administration?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

I am in Prescott, Arizona. Dental records would probably need to be subpoened

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed complaints with the Hospital Director today. I also spoke to the Patient Advocate. That is it. Nothing legal.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think. Thank you

6/2/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please. Any help will be appreciated. An email when it's ready will be fine. Thank you.
I am sorry this happened. I will do the following: 1. suggest options for pursuing a case 2. preparation tactics 3. way to find a local lawyer if you still wish to involve one but can save on fees by following steps 1 and 2You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Infolawyer, Attorney