Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I had ets for blushing. My doctor insisted that I have the

Customer Question

I had ets for facial blushing. My doctor insisted that I have the palms done too. This is while I was being preped for surgery. I did not know that my arms or hands would never sweat again. This has caused severe compesatory sweating over my body and has ruined my life. Can I make him pay for what he did to me.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You may have a claim for medical malpractice if the records show that the doctor was negligent in your treatment. You would need to retain the services of a local Attorney who handles medical malpractice cases to review your case and see what could be done.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Goodluck with your case,