How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 19625
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had ets for blushing. My doctor insisted that I have the

Customer Question

I had ets for facial blushing. My doctor insisted that I have the palms done too. This is while I was being preped for surgery. I did not know that my arms or hands would never sweat again. This has caused severe compesatory sweating over my body and has ruined my life. Can I make him pay for what he did to me.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You may have a claim for medical malpractice if the records show that the doctor was negligent in your treatment. You would need to retain the services of a local Attorney who handles medical malpractice cases to review your case and see what could be done.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,