RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 29 years in personal injury
8534270

Slip fall in Texas at the Alamo done in 2-7-16 hurt my knee

Customer Question

slip fall in Texas at the Alamo done in 2-7-16 hurt my knee had surgical on 5-9-16
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

These are contingent fee cases, you don't pay lawyer unless there is a recovery on your behalf.You maybe due medical, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc.Our state bar has lawyer referral here.

Contact us by phone:(###) ###-####(Toll Free), Monday - Friday, CST, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m

In Texas, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases gives you two years from the date of the injury to file a lawsuit in the state's civil court system. (Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem.

Texas Personal Injury Laws & Statutory Rules - AllLaw.com

Up to two years here to file suit, if you cannot settle it.By all means call and pursue this matter.You have real harm here, medical and pain and suffering, lost wages if you missed work.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.