Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I have received a Civil Action Complaint in the state of NC.

At this time, I just...
I have received a Civil Action Complaint in the state of NC. At this time, I just want to answer the Complaint paragraphs. I'm not sure how to end the response if I am not making a counterclaim or filing a motion for dismissal. I have been advised by a knowledgeable friend (not an attorney) that I don't want to give them too much information at this time, to wait for discovery. I do have two articles in the NC statutes that support an Affirmative Defense, but do I really want to do that at this time, either? That would be showing my hand before I know what they think they have. This is a suit they can't win, unless I mess it up somehow. I have plenty of proof that will ensure a win for me, If I just want to answer, how do I end the document?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not a personal injury case, this is a civil case for Criminal Conversation and Alienation of Affection. Nothing happened before the DOS, and it was over 3 years ago. However, there is no option to pick a Civil Suit attorney.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There are also 3 other complaints - Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, and Attorney's Fees.
3/27/2017
Infolawyer, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Wherefore, defendant requests that the complaint be dismissed with prejudice along with such other relief as the court deems just and proper.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Infolawyer, Attorney