Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

I was in a car accident last month and I am currently

Customer Question
I was in a...

I was in a car accident last month and I am currently seeking therapy for back pain. I recently got into another accident yesterday and now my wrist is giving me trouble. I am trying to figure out if it is best to report this to my insurance since I already have a pending pip case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

I'm in contact with the insurance of the at fault driver and their insurance is handling everything, but they told me if I'm in pain that I need to contact my insurance

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/21/2017
Personal Injury Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Yes, report the second accident. That is what you pay premiums for. You are entitled to compensation for your injuries.