How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 19323
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fieance broke her hip a few years back they put a Depew

Customer Question

my fieance broke her hip a few years back they put a Depew hip in although she ended up having 3 surgerys the surgeon was a drunk she still has a lot of pain and has to see a bone specialist cause he fractured the leg bone he got fired disappeared can she sue the hospital
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your fiance's difficulties.

Yes, she can sue the hospital for malpractice, but she must file the lawsuit within two years of the incident. Otherwise, she would be time-barred from doing so.

She would need the assistance of a local Attorney who handles medical malpractice cases to assist her with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
even though she is still seeing a bone doc from this its to late it happened 2010

Related Personal Injury Law Questions