How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patrick, Esq. Your Own Question
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 12620
Experience:  Attorney with significant personal injury experience
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Patrick, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I lost control to my vehicle due to wind or icy road

Customer Question

If I lost control to my vehicle due to wind or icy road condition, no ticket issued to me, but in police report it states: driving too fast for road conditions. Will my insurance cover my bodily injury?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

If you mean to ask whether you can recover pain and suffering damages, the answer to that would be no, and it would still be no even if you could demonstrate that the accident was not your fault, as the only way to recover pain and suffering damages is if the accident was someone else's fault. If you mean to ask whether you can recover your medical expenses, that does not depend on fault either. It simply depends on whether you have medical payment coverage as part of your auto insurance policy. Such coverage will pay for your accident related medical bills regardless of who or what caused your accident.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary.

Related Personal Injury Law Questions