Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

Public park does not enforce leash laws in a known dangerous

Customer Question
area and I was injured...
Public park does not enforce leash laws in a known dangerous area and I was injured, what legal basis can I use in an injury complaint, Washington state?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
11/27/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your legal basis would be "negligence." However, you also need to file lawsuit against the dog owner if the owner refuses to pay for your expenses relating to the dog bite.

Goodluck with your case,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law