How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 19651
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm emotionally suffering for working at sam"s club, Do you

Customer Question

I'm emotionally suffering for working at sam"s club
JA: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?
Customer: Do you accept such cases? Dissemination and hostile work environment
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: I only heard from federal office that investigated discrimination against me for religious reasons
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They said that I can sue for discrimination against me for disability and age and gender
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have documentation and medical records
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Unfortunately, this site does not provide legal representation.

If you have discrimination claim, the place you should start is to file complaint with U. S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. The agency has intake workers that can help you complete the form. Click here for the complaint process.

Goodluck with your case,