How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 2143
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got in a car accident in Missouri, but am a Texas

Customer Question

I got in a car accident in Missouri, but am a Texas resident. Does the Missouri auto insurance company have to reimburse me for taxes on the replacement car I bought out-of-state?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 9 months ago.

They have to reimburse you for the value of your lost automobile not for the costs of buying a new one.

Related Personal Injury Law Questions