How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 116740
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My neighbor just found her letter from the Dalkon Shield

Customer Question

Hello. My neighbor just found her letter from the Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust requesting her address change, and we don't k now who to contact.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: She lives in Kentucky, the letter is from Virginia.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She is a member of a class action suit.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust
107 S Fifth St
Richmond, VA 23219 -3825
Phones:(###) ###-####
Fax:(###) ###-####
You can contact them at that number.

Related Personal Injury Law Questions