Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

My neighbor just found her letter from the Dalkon Shield

Customer Question
Hello. My neighbor just found...
Hello. My neighbor just found her letter from the Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust requesting her address change, and we don't k now who to contact.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: She lives in Kentucky, the letter is from Virginia.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She is a member of a class action suit.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
9/29/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust
107 S Fifth St
Richmond, VA 23219 -3825
Phones:(###) ###-####
Fax:(###) ###-####
You can contact them at that number.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney