Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I need help with sever hair loss due to the lack of

Customer Question
professionalism and lack of knowledge...
I need help with sever hair loss due to the lack of professionalism and lack of knowledge and care if this salon resulting in me having to cut all my hair off because of the product and method they used on my hair, after asking for a refund and help to detangle the sever mates in my hair the owner refused the refund and up charge to detangle the mate.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
9/19/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us, since you have expressed facts sufficient for a claim for negligence and pain and suffering/emotional distress as well?
Infolawyer, Attorney