Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am just reviewing my correspondence with the attorney and

Customer Question

I am just reviewing my correspondence with the attorney and prepairing a rresponse to the defendant.
JA: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?
Customer: FL and yes, but this case does not exacly fit the descrription of a personal injury case. It is complicated
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: If I could. I would fax you everything but time is of the essence and I must work on my response to their motioon to quash
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about the situation? You do understand we cannot actually prepare the documents for you?