How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1118
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I have any rights and what needed to be done in my case I

Customer Question

Do I have any rights and what needed to be done in my case I have sickle cell and also problems with my hernia am in a lot of pain also am on my period am having pain all over but the doctors at New York Presbyterian Hospital continues to give me medication orally that's not helping please let me know if they can do that
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 10 months ago.


My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Are you looking for a legal opinion, or would you like to talk to a doctor about this?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions