How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1117
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was diagnosed with 4th grade cancer of the colon, liver

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with 4th grade cancer of the colon, liver and lungs and was told that no treatment life expectancy would be six months, with treatment (chemo) probably two years. They put me on chemo and said there would be side effects. However, after three treatments I was very tired and had dizzy spells. They were about to give me the fourth chemo but decided to give me an ekg and discovered that blood clots had developed in my lungs and legs. I went to the ER and a specialist put me on a treatment which necessitate having to inject a fluid into my stomach twice a day which was self administered. They should signs of deep concern when it was discovered that i had developed blood clots which incidentally will never go away. Is this a case of medical malpractice claim please?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question...only a court can rule on a malpractice one here can tell you for certain the strength of your claim.

Are you looking for insight into what constitutes a malpractice claim?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions