How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1135
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Did you mean hotel not hospital. Also can you do legal

Customer Question

Did you mean hotel not hospital. Also can you do legal research for a premise liability case for a tripe and fall in the common area of a Condo Associations sidewalk. The injured party is semi disabled and she tripped on a raised slab
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 1 year ago.


I am confused and unsure of what you are talking about.