Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

If a guest goes to a hotel and overdoses and later comes

Customer Question
back to the hotel and...
If a guest goes to a hotel and overdoses and later comes back to the hotel and overdoses again. Specifically if the housekeeper came to the guest's room and was told the guest was sleeping and came by later that day with her supervisor and was told by the girlfriend that the decedent is not breathing did the hotel breached their duty?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
7/30/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: California Lawyer, Attorney replied 1 year ago
California Lawyer

By no there is no duty to rescue (or intervene). I do not believe the hospital has any duty whatsoever to investigate the status of its guests.

I hope this helps.

DCG

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thank you. Also do you do legal research I am an adjuster and I need to have verdict searches done for a premise liability case. I can pay extra. I need verdicts ranging from $200,000-$350,000 please let me know if you can do this? Thank you so much

Unfortunately, I am unable to help with that legal research. And yes, by hospital I mean hotel. Sorry.

DCG

California Lawyer
California Lawyer
California Lawyer, Attorney