Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My husband had surgery on s back, on feb. 5 no Xray was

Customer Question

my husband had surgery on his back, on feb. 5 no Xray was done, 5 weeks later he died of stage 4 cancer, I believe of he had X ray prior to surgery he would have 4 months of kimo, that he mighted had little more time at home with his family
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I look forward to helping you today. I'm sorry for your loss.

So I can better assist you, I need to clarify, are you asking if there is a medical malpractice claim in this situation? Or what specifically is your legal question that I can answer?

This is not an answer, but an information request --once I hear back from you, I can work on my answer for you.