Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I went to the hospital to get a p replacement on March 2nd.

Customer Question
I went to the hospital...
I went to the hospital to get a hip replacement on March 2nd. On March 4th I noticed that I have shadows in front of my eyes and the next day I had no vision in my left eye. After I spent a week at the University of Utah Medical Center it was determined that the loss of vision was caused due to hip replacement surgery.
Do I have a cause to sue the hospital?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/14/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Who determined that the loss of vision was related to your hip surgery? What was the connection, exactly? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Infolawyer, Attorney