How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1133
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a car accident and got injured from the accident. The

Customer Question

I had a car accident and got injured from the accident. The other party insurance company admitted the liability, and sent me the check for the car fix. However, they refuse the medical bill I have to pay. I'm in California. I need a lawyer, who can write a demand letter on behalf of me. CA licensed lawyer preferred.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already went through multiple legal consults, but the demand for medical bill and pain & suffering would be less than $10K. So, no one wants to take the case. what I look for is a lawyer, who can write a demand letter for $8000 ( medical $1300 + repaid already paid $769.58) X 4 times since I have been suffering from stress, physical pain, missing work hours, and damaged brand new car ( under 4000 lines at the time of accident) so that the adjust stop bullying me. ( I have the adjuster's bullying voice message file on hand) Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
claim documents attached for your information
sending a letter with a licensed lawyer's name is ***** ***** send the message to the adjuster
a separate fee for the letter would be negotiatble
* I can attached the voice message ( bullying message from the medical adjuster...)
Expert:  richanne96 replied 1 year ago.

You should still be able to find a personal injury attorney with $8,000 in actual medical bills. You may not be able to go with one of the big chains, but a smaller solo practitioner in personal injury would likely take that case. I would take it if you were in Arizona. One letter from an attorney who doesn't actually represent you is unlikely to do the trick. That is akin to when an attorney gets a demand letter from an attorney with Legal Shield - it has no teeth because the lawyer on the other side knows the attorney does not "really" represent the client and will not go any further than writing the letter. Find out if your state bar has a section for solo lawyers, and if so, look whether any members do personal injury.