How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 2157
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My employee on s personal time was involved in an motorcycle

Customer Question

My employee on his personal time was involved in an motorcycle accident last night where he was the victim of negligence of another driver (even though an accident) where the driver of the car blew through a stop light and side swiped my employee in the intersection where he is now in intensive care with two broken arms, broken ribs, lacerated kidney, etc.
My employee did not have insurance for the motorcycle and he called me just now and asked if I would ask this question now, as he is scared that he will lose rights to get his bills and pain and suffering paid for from the driver's insurance carrier.
Can you help me out here so that I can better understand so that I can help him hire an attorney that will best represent him, since I will probably be paying for the costs associated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that. Just because he did not have insurance does not mean ge cannot make a claim against the other party's insurance. You need to contact your local bar assiciation for a referral to a good personal injury attorney. Most take these types of cases on contingency so there should not be any out of pocket expenses.