Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Dentist did wrong treatment and she dented my teeth made

Customer Question

dentist did wrong treatment and she dented my teeth made them very small and my facial look get affected. I need a fair hearing for this my personal loss. I need to take fast action.can you answer me wright now or can I have phone no?so I can talk directly.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

If you want a telephone call then you will need to use the Additional Services button and post the request. Then, an expert should be with you in a few minutes.

As to your question, what do you mean by "a fair hearing" and why is it necessary to take "fast action"?