Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I need August of 2015, I fell and hurt my neck. The

Customer Question
following day I went to...
I need August of 2015, I fell and hurt my neck. The following day I went to see my chiroprctor. He took x-rays but due to pain and limited mobility, he wasn't able to get all views. He determined that my neck was not broken and began treatments. I went to my primary care physician who felt my neck and concurred that my neck wasn't broken. About a week later my chiropractor referred me to have an MRI. The radiologist called instructing me to get to the emergency room immediately as my neck was fractured. I had surgery to repair the damage. I am not suggesting the chiropractor is responsible for the damage to my neck but I am concerned that he was negligent in beginning aggressive treatment without having complete information regarding my condition. I still suffer neck pain and very limited mobility. The statute of limitations is fast approaching. Do you think I have a case worth pursuing? If so, would you have a recommendation for an attorney in my area that might specialize is this type of thing? I live near Tacoma Washington.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
6/23/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Do you feel that the chiropractic treatment you received made your injury worse? If so, in what way? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Infolawyer, Attorney