Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I almost finished Angelo State University and was on the Dean's List three years and The Chancellor's List two...

Customer Question
I almost finished Angelo State...
I almost finished Angelo State University and was on the Dean's List three years and The Chancellor's List two ,Or more years. Tx MHMR had me held against my will at the State Hospital In Big Springs, TX three times for unrelevant logoc. I have never been homicidal nor suicidal. Marilyn Sanders manipulated my photo on the FBI hard drive three times and made me out a real shady character for three circuit judges to reference me by. Dr Tin and this goes on for three incidents of legal withholding me from my education finales. San Angelo's Rusty {forgot} and others I can name were responsible for judicial abuse. Lets put a stop to quelling individuals via stereotype.Best regards. United we must stand without boarders. We just brought down one wall. We ned not introduce a new form of Oppopsition Deifiance south of our boadeer. That is insain. The war on Self autonomy and drug use is insain as well.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/21/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us on this matter?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
iwould have graduated with honors and a scholorship to china.
Thank you for your reply.
I still do not understand your actual question for us? Is this an issue with your immigration status? I do not understand what is going on here as you have not explained it to us.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I went voluntary to texas mental health mental retardation. I knew something was terribly wrong wirth me. In the forst grade first day I felt something terrible was going to happen. All the first graders were unsupervised and loose in the sschool yard area. Children were getting bolder and bolder in playing unsupervised. One, Douglas, on the second day approached me and physically threw me onto the clay hardened dried ground. He came again and again swinging me in circles until i was dizzy and let me crash into the ground. The fifth itme or sixth I told him: "Quit it Douglas or I am going to sit on you!" a firstgrade female misheard me thinking I had said I was going to shit on Douglas. I did not even know the word. We did not cuss in my home. She was shocked and ran into the school and founmd Mrs Walls. She came out of the school and wasd pointed out by I guess Douglas's sister and Mrs Walls must have been his mom and the principle must have been his father. Together Mrs Walls and Teh principal interragated me and spanked me intermittently for five hours sending memn home with no resolve nor closure. I never cried to them. When I got home in shock at how mean adults and peers manifested to me in my first out of the family initiation was beyond my conception. I was hurt and could not explain th eincident to my mother who became so frustrated at my continous crying spells I was unable to process the event and it snowballed under my conscous socialization demortification. I think everytime I tried to cry for a spanking bout it was repressed by my mothers hand. I could smell Ivory or Lux dish soap for thirty years of my misfited life. Using Scientology techniques in prison on my third term it finally came to my conscous mind what had happened and how th estored up unresolved energy had retarded my social initiative and inclusiveness. At graduation in 1976 I was so still disturbed that i let no one sign my High School Graduation Book. I thwarted volunteers away saying I was signing someone elses book when it was mine and I only made a series of eeeeeee in a row like an autograph, over and over. I ws locked in a panic attack. I had no defence mechanisms and was in prison at the age of 19, again at 21 and finally again at 28, I think. They were fairl;y short stints totally about 8 years of my life. I feel if I had had a better initiation into school life I would have done as well if not better than I became later in life, per se Dean's List; Chancellor's List. nominations for Poet of the year for four consecutrive years by the International Society Of Poets and offered many outstanding opportunities. Success was something I had only heard of and was not in the vocabulary of my comfort zones. Today i still struggle to accept accceptance. I am an internation poet of merit ten times over and have hundreds of artworks published on the internet/ When success calls I fall apart. I found myslef unable to respond to a full Laurette Scholorship to China as a Senior at Angelo State University; i was invited to a United Nationas sponcered event in Florenze Itilia at the Fortezza de Bassa. I was asble to get many poems less than half published. I was then scammed twice by International thieves before the Attorney Generals warning of the influx of scams in the early 2000's. The news backed up reports from perceived terrorized panick stricken civil war victims in refugee camps. My then wife and i prayed for resolve for the impass and went ahead because half measures will avail nothing. In short sir, if not for my social initiatin I would not be the person i am today. i am glad to be the porson i am today. There are others who may still be victimized even in old age. I wish to open doors for those whoi suffered under the grim determination of those whose prevailiing consciousness was spare the rod spoil the child. I am a social health advocate using art and poetry to help bridge our global village back into a cohesive all-inclusive ball of love and heal. One necessary ingrediant is that we all learn to see the truth inalienable within each other and not let any governmental or heirchy of power oust our human rights to peacefully live raise our families regardless of laws in other countries. We need no boarders, like counting numbers it implies we do not trusst each other, and we just tore down one wall, why raise another between us an dMexico. That would be the doom of us all. We need no walls nor laws. WE only need zero popol;uation growth and the unmisled communicabilities of every citized around the globe. One world one people. We must beleive in each other or the things we fear will manifest. Now it is urgent timely and true to day: I see you, cannot help but be you. We are one and there is no other, my other brother from a different mother. We have no options less the alien angels intervien and they will either when we are near extinction to shuttle us off once more for there are no new things that have not happened. ty
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry to hear this, but this is something that we cannot assist with as it is well beyond the scope of our services. I am sorry.
Infolawyer, Attorney