How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1118
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need a lawyer who would do a law site against a company of a

Customer Question

Need a lawyer who would do a law site against a company for mulfracation of a truck
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Are you asking how to find an attorney?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you cAll me please ************* if not going take my name down and finde lawyer
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to make any calls. However, I will opt out and open your question to other attorneys who may agree to call. I wish you the best.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR. Please understand that state law strictly forbids any attorney on this site from representing you. However, we can provide you some information if you clarify things for us as to whether or not this truck was your employer's truck and if it is your employer you are seeking to sue. If not, tell us a bit more and we can at least provide you some information.