How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask richanne96 Your Own Question
richanne96, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 343
Experience:  Attorney in private practice in Phoenix, AZ
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
richanne96 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file a civil suit to save my MVA lawsuit and then

Customer Question

I need to file a civil suit to save my MVA lawsuit and then switch when I get a new lawyer I have 3 days before statute of limitations is up and I am in major debt from him. how do I file correctly so i do not lose out on my law suite?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  richanne96 replied 1 year ago.

There is a superior court in each county in New Jersey. The New Jersey Court System has a self-help center for people who are representing themselves:

Expert:  richanne96 replied 1 year ago.

Click on How to Sue for an Amount up to $15,000 if that applies. There is a sample Complaint form there, fill in the blanks.