How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 9413
Experience:  since 1983
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was a car accident 10 month my lawyer tole me he settle

Customer Question

i was a car accident 10 month my lawyer tole me he settle out eight week and every time i call him i can get intouch with the lawyer to tell me whats going on with my case or the money he tole me he settle out for 2000 can u help me i do understand that lawyer be busy but never return the phone call back either he and a meeting or gone for today or vacation
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Joycelaw replied 1 year ago.

Are you still treating

Expert:  Joycelaw replied 1 year ago.

What are your injuries and are you still seeing doctors regarding treatment?

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

New Expert here.

If your attorney is refusing to pay what you are owed, you can file a complaint with the LADB, see

I hope this information is helpful.