Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

Are you familiar with process death/med malpractice filing

Customer Question
Are you familiar with process...
Are you familiar with process for wrongful death/med malpractice filing
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If we have included the cause of actions within the complaint form - how does this form apply? Does it need to be done for each cause of action?
5/31/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 1 year ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

That form has be made part of

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/pldpi001.pdf

Please describe the situation a little more.

Has a probate case been filed on the decedent?

Infolawyer, Attorney