Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I want to talk on phone. My number is **************

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
5/25/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
Looking back at our original conversation, I see that you requested a phone call but it may have failed (?) due to payment not going through.
But regardless: Thank you for your call request. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.
So what you can do now is request a phone call at your end (and make sure that payment is authorized) and an expert will call you.
Infolawyer, Attorney