Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My due process rights were violated by HUD. They denied a

Customer Question

My due process rights were violated by HUD. They denied a housing discrimination complaint using hearsay, ignoring clear facts, and barring my testimony. My civil rights were violated causing me monetary loss.
I have been told this need to go to federal court with a pre-filing meeting with the Department of Justice representative.
If this request is not in your area of expertise, please direct me with the appropriate terms.
Thank you.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Click on the link below for the appeal process which consists of (1) reconsideration, (2) District Court or hearing before HUD Administrative law Judge: http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/complaint-process Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer does not help me.
Due process was violated; this is a civil rights case.
HUD administrative law is the issue, and the HUD's own process was clearly violated.
HUD must be sued for violating my due process rights; therefore this is a Department of Justice case.
As I'd originally noted "go to federal court with a pre-filing meeting with the Department of Justice representative" -
this should have directed you to advise or not advise me on federal civil rights actions.
If you have federal civil rights expertise, then "please direct me with the appropriate terms" - I want an answer.
If you have no answer, then refund the charges.