Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

I need advice on a accident minor damages. My roommate drove

Customer Question
me to doctors. while I...
I need advice on a accident minor damages. My roommate drove me to doctors. while I was getting prescription He moved the car and bumped another car He dident tell me. I have auto insurance. What should I do..
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
5/11/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
How much are the damages?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
damages are unknown minor damages
I would not involve insurer which may raise rates. Get friend to pay but otherwise pay out of pocket. If inclined can sue friend in small claims court or work out a payment plan.
Kindly rate me positively.
Infolawyer, Attorney