How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 33564
Experience:  30 years experience in personal injury law.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My De licensed niece was driving my car in Philadelphia Pa

Customer Question

My De licensed niece was driving my car in Philadelphia Pa when she was rear ended. She went to the ER because she is 5 months pregnant and had low back pain after the accident. She is not on anyone's auto insurance policy. Pa is a no fault state but other party in the accident insurance company accepted fault and is paying for the cost of my repairs. My insurance co sent her documents about personal injury insurance that include info from her health insurer. The hospital wants payment now. Should we complete the paper work? Please advise.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Does your insurance policy cover permissive drivers?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Are you online with me?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions