How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1123
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was involved in a car accident on 1/26/16. the other driver

Customer Question

I was involved in a car accident on 1/26/16. the other driver ran a red light. he was cited as being at fault. I was taken to Hospital by ambulance. They determine that I had a concussion. I hit my head on the roof of my car. A couple of days after I started having pain in my neck. I'm still getting therapy treatment. The other insurance wants me to sign a medial release form. I only want to give him the medical in formation relating to hospital findings and follow up medical treatment relating to my accident. I also want to white out medication not related to the accident. I want to limit medical information relating to specially to the accident not my medical history. Do I have to sign a medical release form in order to reach a settlement
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Have you discussed with the insurance company if they will proceed if you limit the medical record access they are granted?