How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1132
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I may need spinal surgery but they want me to

Customer Question

i may need spinal surgery for stenosis but they want me to have it 250 miles away from home , how long would it take for me to ride in a car and will i need to go to a center to therapy you know like a nursing home
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
if 250 miles away, depends how fast car is going. Assuming 45-50 MPH, about 5 hours. The treating doctor would advise on recovery time and location for same, and help with those accomodations. Kindly let me know if fast and acceptable.