Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I am wondering if when you have a head injury on the job if

Customer Question

I am wondering if when you have a head injury on the job if you are supposed to have a mri or ct scan done not just an x-ray
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you. I am an M.D. as well as an attorney, but I want to remind you that this is neither legal and medical advice. In general, for a head injury you would see a head CT done, just because head X-rays don't really show a whole heck of a lot. Perhaps it was an unusual situation where an x-ray was the only thing available?? But, in general, a more informative test should have been done if a Head injury is suspected. I hope that helps.
I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.