Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was emotionally/psychologically abused by my father when I

Customer Question

I was emotionally/psychologically abused by my father when I was a child. I am interested in the Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress civil action. Do I have any recourse after so much time has passed. I am still in treatment for PTSD.
JA: The Personal Injury Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Personal Injury Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: My brother was abused as well. He is a witness. I have records of treatment.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Personal Injury Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what is the state this happened in? As was there physical abuse as well? Or purely psychological abuse?