How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 56526
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a severe coronary history 7 vessel bypass in 2010

Customer Question

I have a severe coronary history 7 vessel bypass in 2010 plus 7 stents placed after I went to my local emergency room begininnig in first week of January thru second week of February all with chest pain during some stays I had renal failure and a mild heart attack on another occasion. howeverdespite complaints and pleading with on staff doctors due to a positive drug test on my original vist no doctor even with my history would give me a heart catherization and with each vistit the attending physician would bring up the previous dr notes regarding my drug test and once again refuse to take the next necessary steps in trying to find the source of my chest pain. upon being hospitalized in a completely different state less than 3 weeks later where this test was immediately performed it was found that I had a critical lesion in my left main artery requiring immediate bypass. I was just released a week ago after undergoing a 6 vessel bypass can I sue this other hospital for negligence
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
are you asking if the claim has merit or whether you can sue going back to 2010?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to sue the recent hospital does case have merit
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
From facts mentioned you have outlined negligence, and failure to treat leading to injury. That is basis for a negligence claim. You would need a personal injury to pursue, medical records, and your own medical expert to show injuries and damages sustained.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
would you like a directory for finding counsel to represent you? is that clear and acceptable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please state of indiana
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
A couple of excellent directories are and You would enter your state and the practice area of medical malpractice and/pr personal injury and get some superb options. Lawyer normally will charge contingency fee based on outcome so you have no fees or down side in pursuing. Insurance often will step in to defend/settle eventually. Kindly rate me positively.