Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Mucinex and ibuprofen causing kidney shutdown? JA: The Personal

Customer Question

mucinex and ibuprofen causing kidney shutdown?
JA: The Personal Injury Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was hospitalized in 2009 because took mucinex for a week and the ibuprofen shut my kidneys down...I had also taken Sominex a few days before the incident,but not at the same time as the mucinex.Is there a lawsuit pending?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Personal Injury Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Only that it almost killed me...I was hospitalized for #days and still have only 56% use of both kidneys.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Personal Injury Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. I'd be happy to help you but it's not clear to me what your question is.