Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience in personal injury law.
17897874

I had a car accident last night and was hit from behind JA:

Customer Question

i had a car accident last night and was hit from behind
JA: OK. The Personal Injury Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: im sore but I didn't go to the hospital not sure what I should do
JA: Anything else I can tell the Personal Injury Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: i called the claim in to the insurance but haven't heard anything back about how to handle a rental car or anything
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Personal Injury Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Was there a police report made? Did you get the other driver's insurance info?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes the police were called and i called the person who hit me insurance company to make a claim. Why did this service say it was $5 and just charge me an additional $29 more dollars
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
I have nothing to do with payments. I am not an employee of JA. I believe, though, the $5 is a deposit, and then you choose the value of the question. You must have chosen $34.
Did you wish to continue?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Are you still online with me? Did you wish to continue?