Personal Injury Law

Personal Injury Law Question? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.

Personal Injury Law

Can a owner that was throwing ball to a unleashed dog on

Customer Question
property of another dog literally...
Can a owner that was throwing ball to a unleashed dog on property of another dog literally in process of being put on leash was attacked on its front porch & enventually died do to injuries be sued for medical bills &/or pain & suffering?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Personal Injury Law
3/10/2016
Personal Injury Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Can you clarify which dog was attacked? The one being put on a leash, or the unleashed dog chasing the ball? Did the unleashed dog (and his owner) have permission to be on the property?

Infolawyer, Attorney